- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Pasig
- City area: Ortigas Center
- Address: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
"Unleash the Unique Gifts of Millennial Leaders.
Set Them On the Path to Success in the Workplace"
1. The Emergence of Millennial Leaders
2. Millennials: Perception VS Reality
3. The Millennial Leader: Define the Impact You Want to Make
4. Engaging & Inspiring Employees
5. Identify & Communicate Your Team Vision
6. Balancing Concern for People with Focus on Performance
7. 5 Ways to Develop Team Members
8. Coaching Skills for Millennial Leaders
9. Managing & Successfully Introducing Change
10. Analyze Industry Trends
11. Predict & Create Innovations
12. Communication Scripts for Managing Uncertainty
13. Create a Culture of Flexibility & Resilience
14. Identifying & Developing Future Talent
15. Identify Criteria for High Potential
16. Opportunities for Developing Cross-Functional Expertise
17. Develop a Professional Growth Plan for Your Team Members
18. The Big Picture: The Strategic Millennial Leader
Millennials now comprise around 80% of today's workforce, and in the next few years they will become your company's top leaders. The good news is that Millennial Leaders have unique traits that create a very collaborative and innovative kind of workplace; the same kind of environment that today’s companies need to thrive, not just survive. This two-day leadership workshop is designed to bring out the best in Millennial Leaders, so
you can lead your teams in alignment with your core strengths, and help your company prepare for the future.
What You Will Learn
Understand the unique leadership gifts of Millennial Leaders, and learn how they can
be maximized towards creating high-performance teams.
Define the impact you want to make on your workplace/industry, and learn strategy-
creation and implementation skills that allow you to achieve that impact.
Develop a plan for continuous professional development for yourself and your team.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, and about-to-be-promoted leaders between 23 and 34 years old, as well as individuals from the same age bracket who want to become more proactive in their professional development.
Address: Suite 1503A West Tower, PSEC Bldg. Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
For Inquiries, please call us at 687-4445 / 687-4645 / 687-3416 and we're happy to assist you.