- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Taguig
- City area: Taguig
- Address: Unit 707 Altiva Bldg. Cypress Towers
Hanoi-Halong Bay Cruise Group Departure
February 22-25, 2020.
- Rate per Pax: Php 23,888.00
- Travel Date: February 22 - 25, 2020 (February 25 is EDSA Revolution Day)
- Deadline to Confirm: November 15, 2019
- Minimum Number of Pax to Push: 20 pax
- Round Trip Airfare via Cebu Pacific with 7kgs Baggage only
- 2 Nights in Skylark Hotel in Hanoi
- 1 Night in Aclass Cruise or Swan Cruise
- Tours with Transfers and Meals as per Itinerary
- Day 1 [Sat 22 Feb 2020] Arrival Hanoi - City Tour L/D ETA0730H Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The driving time is approximately 40 munites. Afternoon visit Hanoi 36 old quarter streets for discovery and shopping, Hang Gai, Hang Dao, Hang Ngang…ect with hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils… and shopping at local famous Dong Xuan market, take a short time to visit Hoan Kiem lake(The Returned Sword Lake whose name comes from a legend of a sacred sword) at sunset,The Huc bridge, Thap But (Pen Tower), St. Joseph Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Temple of Literature,Imperial Citadel of Thang Long,Water Puppet theatre. Have welcome dinner at an authentic local restaurant in the Old Quarter. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
- Day 2 [Sun 23 Feb 2020] Hanoi - Halong (on cruise) B/L/D Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to HaLong Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5- hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while havinglunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board. Overnight on cruise in Ha Long. Overnight in Ha Long (Itinerary details is different on each cruise)
- Day 3 [Mon 24 Feb 2020] Halong - Hanoi B/BR/D Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. (Itinerary details is different on each cruise)
Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 4 [Tue 25 Feb 2020] Hanoi - Departure B/ ETD0815 Have breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for your departure.
- Philippine Travel Tax of Php 1620.00
- Add-On Baggage starting at the rate of Php 850.00/way (must be advise upon reservation)
- Compulsory Tipping of USD 3.00/pax/day
- Personal expenses and others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
How to Reserve?
- Email us to ask for the availability of slots.
- Initial downpayment is Php 10,000.00 through bank deposit
- Send the deposit slip and passport copies of the joiners to reserve.
- Final announcement about if the group has reached the minimum number of pax is on November 15, 2019
- A full refund will be made if the group hasn't reached the required number of pax to push the trip.
- Downpayment of Php 10,000.00 is non-refundable but transferrable as long email of advise is made not later than November 18, 2019
- Full payment must be made not later than January 10, 2020. Otherwise, slot will be released and deposit will be automatically forfeited.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration process in any of the airport, the tour cost is non-refundable
- Terms & Conditions apply.
For inquiries, email your travel plans to inquiry@travbest. com or call (+632)8 5718522, (+632)7 2157870, +639175442378, +639228322379 or +639209669447. You may also visit http://www. asianpackagetours. com for promo updates.