- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Muntinlupa
- City area: Muntinlupa
- Address: Unit 201 Frabelle Bldg., Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Provide analytical support to Manager in executing assigned projects.
Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
Assess potential issues and technical challenges and accordingly develop resolutions.
Interact with various teams to coordinate project activities.
Participate in project design meetings and recommend improvements if needed.
Assist in project design and development activities.
Work with Manager in change order management, project tracking and document control activities.
Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
Attend project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks.
Develop project reports for management and clients.
Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan, deliverables, budget and milestones.
Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
Review contract requirements and process invoices in timely manner.
Night shift position. Must be willing to work in alabang. No weekend work.
A Project Coordinator need to have the following skills and for this order:
1. Leadership . Must be accepted as a leader in the team and lead his team properly -achieving targets and objectives proposed by the management-
2. Communication: Must be able to communicate all the required items in the way indicated for the communication plan. His team should understand perfectly what he wants to say and to do it, and he should be sure that the tools for this issue are the best -in other case he must change the plan-.
3. Motivation. A Project Coordinator must to motivate his team in order to achieve any target and at the same time create a good work environment.
4. Organization: Must know perfectly the work in order to organize it for his team. He should create or modify - if it is required - the organization model to improve the efforts of his team.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications online to: email@example.com
Contact no.: (02)822-39-29