- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Muntinlupa
Web Project Manager (Night Shift)
You will be responsible for leading the onboarding of new client web projects, and manage the scope, budget and timeline for projects.
You will be the liaison between new clients and web developers during the entire web project.
-Input new client web projects into project management software
-Gather required info and collateral from client required for the project
-Manage the scope, budget and timeline for projects.
-Using established toos & processes, act as the key contact between new clients and internal web developer(s) to establish project requirements and timeliness.
-Clear and concise communicate to web developer(s)
-Work closely with developers and designers, the testing and the delivery of quality websites.
-Communicate project status, manage risks, and maintain development schedule.
- Experience with Project Management processes and methodologies
- Managing multiple website projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information in an easily-understood manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Success at delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
- Proficiency with technology and technical concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with people and servicing their needs
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to be organized and multi-task
-Excellent spoken and written skills required (English)
-Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
-At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.