- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Paranaque
- Prepares and submits reports/dashboards to leaders as required.
- Increases student achievement using support strategies for improving instruction quality.
- Implement positive changes among learners.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments in conduct of the role.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
- Native English Speaker and should know how to teach conversational English.
- Very adept in American Culture.
- Have at least 6 months’ work experience as - a Customer Service Representative in a BPO (voice industry) and/or significant training/teaching experience
- Have proficiency with basic computer operations and applications (MS Office)
- Have excellent oral and written English communication skills
For faster processing, you can drop by to our office 20th Floor, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Just bring 3 copies of resume, 1 valid id and look for Ms. Buttercup.
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org