- Country: Philippines
- Region: Metro Manila
- City: Quezon
What we can offer?
• REGULAR EMPLOYMENT
• Earn up to Php 20,000.00
• Direct hire, Direct Pay
• Dayshift office based job
• FREE Medical Exam
• FREE meal during training
• Leave credits
• Life insurance
• Numerous career opportunities & growth
• Handles outgoing and incoming collection calls.
• Collects overdue debts and inform clients about their payment duties.
• Handle outgoing and incoming collection calls (call with past due clients)
• Inform client about due amounts, due dates, contract details, client duties
• Phone collecting of overdue debts – suggest solutions to not paying clients, make agreements about payments
• Handle calls politely, professionally and assertively, provide accurate information
• Ensure skip tracing – searching of new contacts for uncontactable clients through web
• Handle mail and other administrative activities according to needs of Early Collection department
• At least High school Graduate or finished Grade 10
• No Experience required
• Currently living in Metro Manila, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Marikina & Pasig
• Willing to be assigned in Cubao
Send your resume!
Text us & be screened over the phone!
Text: Full name/City Address/JuniorCreditAdvisor
e.g. (Homer Cruz/Quezon City/JuniorCreditAdvisor)
Please note that: We can only respond to your concerns from Monday-Friday (9:00am-6:00pm) only
Tel: (02) 7535725
Visit our Website!
Walk-in to our Recruitment Hub!
CUBAO OFFICE: 7F Spark Place Bldg., P. Tuazon, Cubao, Quezon City
LANDMARK: Nearby SM Cubao & ALIMALL
OPERATION: Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Bring: Updated resume & 2 valid ID’s
Like us on Facebook!